Status : Full Time Regular
Shift: DAY SHIFT
Department: Environmental Services
The Assistant Director manages the daily cleaning and linen operations, ensures all cleaning standard are meet following department policy. He/she also coordinate the daily cleaning activities with department managers to provide a clean, attractive, safe environment with minimal interference to others.
- Must complete in-house orientation program
Experience And Skills
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Speaks, reads and writes English
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to bend, stand for extended periods of time; good mobility and manual dexterity
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) worn
- Ability to lift and/or pull 50 lbs.